We believe our perceived self worth and level of confidence directly influences our opportunities, success and happiness in life. For most parents, building their child’s confidence is a difficult challenge. Yet, this is one of the things that parents desire the most. That’s why we help them to develop their confidence at the Warrior Academy by:
- Taking the time to set personal goals.
- Mentoring children thorough appropriate challenges.
- Re-training their inner voice and improving ‘self talk.’
- Teaching students to lead from an early age.
- Regularly presenting rewards such as stripes, belts, stars and patches.
- Surrounding students in a supportive, black belt community.
Parents quickly see the confidence in their children accelerate from the first month. It’s something we have become very well known for achieving.
Take Our Assessment To Find Out If Your Child Has Confidence Challenges.