How confident is your child?
If you’d like to learn how to develop your child’s confidence, conduct and concentration, you NEED to take the breakthrough area assessment! It will give you unique insights into your child’s 3Cs, click the link to access:
In this episode of the Warrior Academy Podcast, Instructor Charlie shares a compelling mat chat on the significance of healthy friendships in martial arts. Through a captivating story, listeners will delve into the teachings of Master Takeshi, a martial arts master in the village of Guru. Master Takeshi emphasizes not only the physical skills of martial arts but also the importance of discipline, respect, and fostering healthy friendships. The story revolves around a unique tournament where the children are tested not just on their martial art skills but also on their ability to show respect and kindness to friends and opponents.
– Introduction to the mat chat and its role in character development within Warrior Academy classes
– The focus of this week’s mat chat on understanding the importance of healthy friendships
– The introduction of Master Takeshi, a martial arts master in the village of Guru
– Master Takeshi’s daily classes for village children, teaching discipline, respect, and the value of healthy friendships
– Master Takeshi’s decision to organize a tournament on a nearby mountain, combining martial art skills and healthy friendships
– The children’s excitement and nervousness as they participate in the unique tournament
– The major difference in the tournament’s objective: to determine the winner based on respect, kindness, and friendship, not just technical skills
– The children’s efforts to show respect and kindness to each other during the competition
– Master Takeshi’s announcement that there is no winner in terms of martial art skills, emphasizing the importance of respect and friendship
– The valuable lesson learned by the children: that in martial arts, developing healthy friendships is as crucial as mastering physical skills
– Three action points derived from the story: be respectful, treat friends and opponents with respect and kindness; be supportive, offer encouragement to friends and opponents; be positive, focus on the positive and seek solutions rather than dwelling on the negative
– Encouragement for listeners to subscribe to the podcast or YouTube channel to receive weekly episodes and reinforce lessons from the dojo
– Acknowledgment of the usefulness of mat chats for parents in understanding child development
– The three C’s (Confidence, conduct, and concentration) as the core of the Warrior Academy program
– Invitation for parents to participate in the Breakthrough Area Assessment for a personalized PDF report on their child’s three C’s
Stay connected with the Warrior Academy Podcast for weekly episodes on character development, martial arts, and parenting insights. Subscribe to the podcast or YouTube channel to receive episodes regularly. To gain deep insights into your child’s Confidence, conduct, and concentration, participate in the Breakthrough Area Assessment at www.breakthrougharea.com. Empower your child with the tools to enhance their character and skills. Thank you for being part of the Warrior Academy community. See you in the next episode!
Follow Warrior Academy
Watch the episodes on Youtube as well: https://youtu.be/qWLC17Zq0TU
Follow Sebastian Bates: